I was a little scared of what we had gotten ourself into when we pulled up and the buildings were all separate... I'm thinking... what, a mountain themed motel? Ugh. The room was actually quite nice. It had a gas fireplace, and heated tiles- a fridge and a microwave, and a steam shower. So for the few nights we were there it was fine.
Our experiences with the staff were good- they were friendly. The hot tub room was nice too. There were even grills around the property, and there was a close bus stop.
I know other reviewers had problems, but I can tell you that we did not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet
- Tunnel Mountain Banff