I stayed here for 2 nights in late August and thought it was a nice place to stay. My room was very large with a balcony, fireplace, mini fridge and microwave. The double sinks, the steam shower and the jacuzzi tub were all a very pleasant surprise. The room was clean and mostly quiet (a bit of noise from the room next door but not terrible).
The front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. No restaurant but the resort is only 1.6 km to town so it was a pretty short walk. The only complaint I would have is that the bed was king size and the sheets were way too small - they were flat sheets and not large enough to tuck under the mattress. I wondered if housekeeping used a flat queen size sheet when making up the bed.
I would recommend this as a nice place to stay and a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet