We stayed here for 4 nights after driving from Calgary Airport (90 mins). We just had a regular room which was plenty big enough. As well as a king bed, there was big TV, DVD player, gas log fire (not used in August!), microwave, fridge and the bathroom had a whirlpool bath and a shower which doubled as a steam cabinet. We were surprised there was no restaurant or bar but the easy drive into town meant that wasn't a problem.
A good choice away from the busy town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort.Our 95 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort