We stayed at Tunnel Mountain during the "Snow Days" Festival at Lake Louise.
When we arrived they upgraded us from a 2 Bed room to a Loft Suite. This was a nice surprise.
The suite was clean and we had all the linens and towels we needed.
The bed was comfortable and the view was beautiful.
Our two children swam in the pool, which was warm and clean.
Overall the stay was nice and uneventful.
Would love to see a Cafe or other amenity on-site!
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort.Our 95 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.