For $350.00 per night we rented a loft chalet with a kitchenette. This place is old and musty. It's in desparate need of a renovation. It doesn't look like the sheets, bedding or drapes were ever replaced or updated since the place opened. The pull out couch had to be 30 years old, or it was dirty enough to seem that way. Spills and spashes on the walls, dirty floors, old worn out lamps half of which didn't work. The word 'bedbugs' came up. Seriously, how can you justify the cost for such a dive? Guess demand is higher that supply in Banff justifying robbery to unsuspecting travellers.
Although the location and views are spectacular, I'm sorry to say, I would never stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet