- We arrived Friday evening and there was a GIANT line for check-in that took a VERY long time (about 45 minutes). There were only 3 people working at the front desk with a massive line-up of people. Not sure why.
- Pool was AWESOME - the kids loved the pool and the massive hot-tub. And the most STUNNING view from the pool/work-out area.
- Food was AWFUL! We orderd 2 mac & cheese off the menu for the kids thinking it would be like homemade mac & cheese - what showed up was cold noodles with a VERY bland white sauce, the kids wouldn't even touch it. It was also served with PLAIN broccoli (again, not well suited to kids).My husband and I ordered pulled pork sandwhiches, also AWFUL and cold. The meat was gross, dry, and grizzly. EWWW! Word of advice - DON'T order food there, your best bet is to go out to a restaurant in Banff.
- Activites on Easter weekend were awesome for kids, movie playing, egg hunt etc.
- Accommodations were quite nice and comfortable - rooms are big and have STUNNING views of the mountains.
With a change in food/menu/chef this place could rival the Banff Springs......but their not there yet!