I wanted to give it 4 stars, I really do, but there are a few set back.
- The location is amazing. The hotel is surrounded by mountains and breath taking view. Imagine waking up to mountains and sunshine outside your window.
- It's also near the hot spring, which is very relaxing
- The hotel charges for every little thing you might have taken for granted. Internet is $15, parking is $16 (I mean I can park at Motel 6 free of charge), and the little things. There's no breakfast included, (the premier room rate is $300/night btw).
- The pool is rather dark and tiny, with lots of people
- The room is common, the tub is tiny, and that was it. Typically just a 3 star hotel room with a view.
So, if you want to spend $300 for a stunning view out the window and a great night with someone special, that's it. Otherwise, I'd recommend some of the more rustic lodges in town.
I'd say 3.5 stars, but definitely not 4, yet.