-Great Service from front desk to bears den pub
-Out door hot tub with stunning views
-Food was excellent in the pub and we ordered room service. Eggs Benedict which was excellent.
-3 places to eat in the hotel
-resort is huge and it's hard to get from place to place
-bathroom was old and not the cleanest
- parking is limited. If you arrive back at hotel after 10p.m. be prepared to have your patience tested
Overall, we as a couple enjoyed our stay and would be back for the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Banff Avenue the Inns of Banff has some of the best views in all of Banff. With 244 rooms this 3.5 star hotel has it all - ski rentals, award winning Wildfire Grill, Bears Den Lounge, both an indoor pool and jetted hot tub along with an outdoor hot pool, heated underground parking, Japanese restaurant Miki, Gift shop, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inns Of Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of Banff Hotel Banff
- Inns Banff
- Hotel Banff