I've stayed at the hotel as a child many times and a few times since then. The rooms have been renovated nicely. I'm happy to introduce my kids to such a great place to stay. We enjoyed the loft chalet so much and had a lot of fun at the water slides. This year there are a new series of hot water pools outside, a great addition. We are already planning in our return. The only issues were dealt with right away but when I booked our stay they confirmed that there would be a breakfast delivered to our room as stated in the website and confirmed when I booked it but it wasn't, called the front desk and they said it wasn't included. If it wasn't my first stay I would have been really unhappy, the hotel was really empty which added to my frustration, it was in early June and not prime time. Should have delivered on there promise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 BRAND NEW giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Free WiFi and internet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff