We have been going the this resort for 15 years and really have not come across this shoddy management of the waterslides. My two boys who have been there with us for these 15 years wanted to visit and have fun at the waterslides. When we went in to pay first of all it was $20.00 just to slide nothing else included. After they were done my oldest son had a huge blood bruise on his back, because the slides were not joined together at the seams properly. He went to the staff and said wow this was really bad and this is not good customer service at all, he continued with I know it's not your fault but you should tell your boss my concerns. I was really taken aback when I seen his back, and if they knew about this slide being uneven than why would they not tell there customers and maybe give a discount at time of purchase. If this was the US someone would be getting sued for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 BRAND NEW giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Free WiFi and internet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff