Left our suite at 10.30am....returned at 5:15pm to a room that had not been touched yet. called front desk and was told they were probably here before we left in the morning, but since the door was locked and no one answered, they left. it's a small suite with three of us staying, and no one heard the knock???
Front desk said that they have to look after the new incoming guests as well, so they would probably get to our room around 6:00.....most likely just as we're sitting down for supper! NICE,!!!! We arrived yesterday, and are planning to stay five nights, $900ish, so I guess once they have you here already, the new incoming guests are more important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 BRAND NEW giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Free WiFi and internet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff