We have been staying at this resort with our children and their friends having birthday parties and family get togethers for 20 years. Are children are all grown and we decided to go back and stay in a studio suite and found they lost there attention to detail. The bedspread is from the 1970's and could be used as a curtain sheer as you could see through it. The sofabed was stained and I was scared to turn it over so I put the supplied blanket on top. The peep hole on the door was dirty, blurry and non functional adding to a security risk. The attractions that are still the best are the upgraded appliances, waterpark, bathroom and the wood burning fireplace, the views from any room doesn't hurt either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 BRAND NEW giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Free WiFi and internet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff