Stayed here for four nights in August. We had a a loft suite with a spiral staircase which looked very nice online, however there is no bathroom up on the top level which was really inconvenient especially at night. The hotel is located about a 15 minute walk to the start of the main drag, so it is nice and quiet. The view was very disappointing. Breakfast was boring but service in the dining area was very good. Front desk staff were not helpful or friendly at all but they were polite. The hotel was clean and the bed was comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff