Fantastic front desk, very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast (anyone who complains about it is ridiculous). Clean rooms, nice shower, comfortable bedding. Good pool area, well-kept. Only issue is that if you have loud people next to you, you can hear them through the wall of the upper part of the 2-floor rooms, where your bed is. I had to call the front desk because there was a loud kid running around and yelling and I was trying to sleep and the parents clearly let the kid do anything. Front desk took care of it right away.
About a 12 minute walk to town center which is fine in the summer. In -20c in winter, I would find something closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff