The location is great, within walking distance to town, yet far enough to be away from the crowds. Room had a very useful fridge but sadly no full length mirror. Breakfast was ok, but there was loads of rubbish produced as everything is served on plastic plates with plastic cutlery and throw away cups. I would have preferred they use proper crockery and cutlery. Also warm eggs would be better than cold hard boiled eggs. Milk next to the coffee station would also be better than us having to use 5 of those little tiny milk shots:) I was just aware of the loads of waste going out at the breakfast area as we are quite environmentally conscious. Other than that the rooms were comfortable and staff were very helpful and pleasant. Great little hotel and we enjoyed our stay, just the breakfast setup let it down a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff