Have experienced on more then one ocation staff members arguing with guessed. Also for the price you should be treated better and as a returning guessed I tried to make a reservation one time and rooms where booked for one year in advance this I find hard to believe I think next time my family and I go to Banff we will stay at a camp ground site. Rates are better and parking for Handi Cap people always available and also if you have bikes, Ski"s,, Snow Boards ECT ...... There is NO place to store this equipment at this Hotel. Thanks very much for your time we Love very much but still over priced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff