my stay at the Charltons would have been good just a regular guest. however, it was made extra special by the service. I was in a car accident right as i was coming into Charlton's ( a bus lost traction and hit my car from behind), so was not in high spirits when i arrived at the charlton hotel. the concierge was really good to my girlfriend and I, as it was our 2 year anniversary. the hotel upgraded us to a loft suite, as well brought us champagne and truffles... Even though our necks were sore, the experience was still good.
it was also empty on a sunday night, so we had the hot tub to ourselves, and the breakfast was great.
Thanks so much Charlton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff