We stayed there for 3 nights in one of the King Loft Suites.
First impression walking in was that the loft suite did not appear near as large in person as it did in the photos. The bed was comfy and we did enjoy the loft except for a couple of down falls. The heat upstairs was unbearable, where on the main floor it was enjoyable. There was no happy medium in the entire room. And there was this light upstairs on the heater that lit up the entire room while we were sleeping. Also, if you are planning in staying in one of the loft suites, do know that it is not directly connected to the pool area. It was quite a chilly walk!
Also do know it is
NOT TRUCK FRIENDLY. They have a 6'6" covered parking and we had about 2 inches of leeway. There is no other parking available, so be advised that larger vehicles do not fit comfortably.
We did enjoy the quiet, the pool area and the staff was friendly. The rooms were always very clean and carpets were freshly vacuumed each day, but will not likely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff