You have great staff. I will recommend this hotel to others. It is about a 10 minute walk to get to the main area of Banff but that's not bad if it is not too cold out, but there are lots of taxis if it is. There isn't a restaurant on site but there is one that is next door and they do have really good food. The breakfast at the hotel isn't the greatest, but it works.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff