My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. They have a policy where it's "quiet time" after 11 pm. The first night, it was obvious that the people beside us was a group of young people enjoying their weekend. We decided to give it until midnight, but someone must have phoned down sooner, as it was suddenly quiet about 15-20 mins later (nice that that policy is "enforced"!) Rooms were very good, and no issues (good bed and pillows). There is a complimentary breakfast (cereals, toast, waffles) which was also very good.
When we got home, we realized that we had forgotten a shirt hanging in the closet (it was my husband's favorite golf shirt, so he really wanted it back). We phoned the hotel, and they were eventually able to inform us that it had been found, and offered to send it back to us C.O.D. We were more than willing, and it was shipped via UPS and arrived the following day. Fabulous (husband was very happy !)
The pool and hot tub were wonderful, unfortunately the steam room didn't appear to be working during our stay.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff