Overall Charlton Cedar Court is a very good place to stay. The room we have was Deluxe Queen room and everything in the room are meet our expectations. Front Desk staff are very helpful and nice.
We chosen a Full Canadian Breakfast instead which in Charlton Royal Canadian Lodge 's Evergreen Restaurant. Just the hot food helped us to start a day.
It takes 15-min walk from Downtown area which i think that's ok. I definitely will recommend to anyone and stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff