We stayed for four nights in one of the kitchenette suites with a slightly odd layout, kitchen and bathroom (no bath) inbetween two bedrooms. Both bedrooms with external doors and the bathroom sink in the kitchen area which was not good for privacy. Despite this the kitchen was well equipped and we were able to cater for ourselves. The breakfast was not particulary good, very basic, we didn't bother with it after the first morning, we made our own in the kitchen facilities. The beds were very comfortable and the suite was clean. The walls are quite thin so we heard quite a bit of noise from our neighbours. I would not recommend the pool and the hot tub,the chemicals were overpowering. The whole families skin reacted quite badly to it and our costumes were bleached after a couple of visits. The location is about a 15 minute walk from the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff