We stayed in a family room with kitchen. The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious. The kids really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. We enjoyed that we were close enough to walk to everything that Banff had to offer. The room included breakfast which was the only negative. The kids liked Eggos but the remainder of the breakfast was lacking any passion. I could not imagine eating another day there, which is notable as I am very frugal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff