We stayed here in May and can't rate it highly enough. The room was huge and had two queen sized beds with the thickest mattresses i have ever seen. They do seem to be the norm in Canada but these were exceptional. Very large bathroom with huge shower and the room also had a large hall with lots of storage space for our cases and we had 4 as we were on a long holiday. The buffet breakfast was very good with fresh stuff being put out all the time. There was also a swimming pool and jacuzzi on the ground floor which was heaven last thing at night as i had it all to myself and a wonderful view outside with the fairy lights on all of the trees. The hotel was situated on the main through street in Banff and so was perfect for shopping and eating out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and EasyToBook so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff