My wife and I were vacationing in the Banff area for the first time. Our expections for a wonderful stay were accomplished by staying at Charlton's Cedar Court. We were there on a Canadian "long weekend" so the hotel and town were full of traffic and people, but the location was great, easy to walk to town or any restaurant. Our room was a loft and we enjoyed it. The window view was over the courtyard and was nice. I noticed some rooms had a less desirable view, so perhaps be careful of which room you book. Moving our suitcases up the spiral staircase was slow going, but managable. Parking is tight for larger vehicles, but also managable. Breakfast was fine, but not a lot of room. Overall, we'd stay there again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff