We spent 1 week here and enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice setting, at the end of the main street, so within a comfortable walk to all shops. Staff was very accommodating, polite, helpful and very friendly. Breakfast was basic - coffee, toast, hard eggs, juice and diced fresh fruit that most likely was packaged (not tasty). Coffee is available in the lobby at all times. The fireplace in the lobby was a nice feature. The beds were most comfortable, ample pillows(4) on each of our queen size beds, and warm comforters.
It's a welcoming place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and EasyToBook so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff