Justed stayed for one night as just passing through Banff and picked it off the internet not knowing what to expect. The room was beautiful with a large bedroom on a mezzanine and sitting area with a fireplace below - very comfortable. No bar or restaurant but it is in easy walking distance of town centre and it's sister hotel where you can use all it's facilities and charge them to your room. Complimentary continental breakfast that was very good as was the pool and hot tub. Will return next year for a longer stay!
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.