We stayed 3 nights in a Kitchennette suite. We liked that our girls each got their own beds, the pool area was nice & not busy! Breakfast was fine...not a lot of choice on the 3rd day (which was Tuesday) maybe because hotel was less busy then? Room got very hot at night, had to sleep with windows open. Good location - walking distance to main street & many restaurants. Only downside was our daughter's wallet going missing (stolen??) from our room, no idea what happened possibly someone slipped in when housekeeping was cleaning our room...in the process of searching the room for the wallet we found a bottle under the bed, used kleenex under the dresser, underwear under the mattress, dust bunnies in the corners... we thought the room was clean until doing a search of it!
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.