We stayed in king loft room. The staff was excellent, very friendly and professional. The continental breakfast was lovely, tasty and great that it lasted til 10:00am. Unfortunately, the heater in our room was exceptionally loud, it kept us awake at night. When we asked to be moved to another quieter room, we were told that all rooms were like that. They did have other available rooms, and we were very disappointed that they wouldn't move us even though we were unhappy with our room. I would not go back for those two reasons.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.