I stayed in the loft king room, it was very nice. The spiral staircase and the gas fireplace topped it all off. We went in the busy season, and still had a great room for a very reasonable price. It's walking distance to a lot of nice restaraunts and downtown! Very happy with my experience. The only issue was that the upper half of the room got very hot if the heat was on or the fireplace on too long, but that's to be expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff