WE really enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We originally stayed in a loft suite (room 222) but it was very drafty--we could see daylight around the door. When we turned the heat up it was still chilly and the upstairs loft became unbearably hot. When we mentioned this to the front desk the next morning we were put in a beautiful queen suite, which was all on one level. Thoroughly enjoyed the roominess and the gorgeous bathroom with the soaker tub. I was happy it had a little fridge. We had dinner at the Evergreen restaurant at the Delta (their sister hotel) a couple of doors down. Terrific food and service. The complimentary continental breakfast was simple but adequate.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. After a busy day of mountain activities relax by the lobby fireplace, or unwind in the hotel’s saltwater pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.