Room was very nice and different from anything we have stayed in. Very comfortable! Bed was huge! It was really hot the first night in the room b/c we had turned up the heat too much but the second night was a much better sleep once we tweaked our heater and ceiling fan.
The continental breakfast was nothing special. Didn't get to try the restaurant at the Delta. Service desk was very nice and very helpful. Had some key malfunctions at 2am which was not fun since there is no one at the Cedar Court desk after 11pm, but we were able to call a number and got some help fairly quickly - just a bit of an annoyance at that time when it's cold out and all you want to do is hit the sack. Overall great stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charlton’s Cedar Court is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charlton’s Cedar Court the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Charlton's Cedar Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff