The 2 bedroom condo was great size wise but certainly not upgraded to the standard of some others we saw. That was acceptable based on what we paid for it though, so that's okay. It is a long way out of town so don't plan on walking into banff itself - especially in winter. The regular shuttle works fine though. The biggest issue was this place had the crappiest free wifi ever. Hence this is getting posted from calgary airport on their much better free wifi! Still would stay again but might get a bit pickier on rooms if we booked far enough in advance.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. •Indoor 15m swimming pool•Indoor and Outdoor hot tub•171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone•Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym, sauna and massage therapy•Tennis and squash courts•Onsite Laundry Facilities•Free parking and wired or wireless internet access•Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.