Stayed for one night during the big Calgary flood. The power for most of the town, including the Resort was out from early evening till early morning. Certainly not the Reslrts fault nor the staff. The staff was very helpful. The beds were amoung the best I have slept in. We had a long drive to Banff and another long drive the following day. We had a great night sleep which made the long drive more bearable. Lol
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. •Indoor 15m swimming pool•Indoor and Outdoor hot tub•171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone•Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym, sauna and massage therapy•Tennis and squash courts•Onsite Laundry Facilities•Free parking and wired or wireless internet access•Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.