We stayed in Junior Suite which is pretty spacious for two of us. It has a gas fire place and fire woods could be delivered at additional charge. It also has a small refrigerator, flat screen TV, love seat couch and sofa chair. Location is nice and quite but not quite a walking distance to Banff downtown especially at night. We had good rest at night we stayed. Breakfast was not included but discount coupon was given. Furniture was a bit aged. They also seen to host in-house activities and check them out if you are interested. Overall a good valued stay within the vicinity of Banff. It would be a nice choice for family to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. •Indoor 15m swimming pool•Indoor and Outdoor hot tub•171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone•Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym, sauna and massage therapy•Tennis and squash courts•Onsite Laundry Facilities•Free parking and wired or wireless internet access•Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.