Last Saturday, May 4th, 9 ladies stayed there for a overnight stagette. They had everything we needed except ice. Every hotel in Banff should have an ice machine or at least a convenience store where we can buy ice. The 4 bedroom we stayed in was very nicely decorated. The beds were quite comfy I hear (I was the odd woman out so got the pull out - not as nice). They should also put mirrors in the bedrooms. With 9 ladies getting ready for an evening out, the two mirrors in the 2 full bathrooms resulted in some congestion. Fortunately the jello shots prevented any hair pulling. LOL. Parking was at a premium as well.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. •Indoor 15m swimming pool•Indoor and Outdoor hot tub•171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone•Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym, sauna and massage therapy•Tennis and squash courts•Onsite Laundry Facilities•Free parking and wired or wireless internet access•Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.