The rocky mountain resort is a brilliant place to stay,after checking in we were given a ground floor suite but wanted something bigger and on the top floor. The staff were very helpful and changed us to the wolf suite which was just amazing. i would definately stay here again.The only let down was the restuarant on site,the food was poor and not value for money.The daily shuttle to banff town was really handy.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. •Indoor 15m swimming pool•Indoor and Outdoor hot tub•171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone•Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym, sauna and massage therapy•Tennis and squash courts•Onsite Laundry Facilities•Free parking and wired or wireless internet access•Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.