We stayed here family day weekend in the wolf loft. The room was great, clean and very comfortable! Very cosy and home like! Full kitchen. Wood burning fire place. We went to the outdoor hot tub and that was very nice and spacious. Also have an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. They have a little play room as well in the pool area. They have a store right next to the bar. The gentlemen at the front desk were very courteous and polite! Always asking how our day was how out meals were etc. they ran fire wood to our room! They had a shuttle that goes into town every hour ( the lodge is about 4 km outside of Banff) very nice and would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Rocky Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the meaning of a mountain getaway at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, a relaxing retreat in the heart of Banff National Park. Ideally set amid eight acres of private parkland and surrounded by the glorious scenery of Canada’s oldest national park, while just minutes from downtown Banff, the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort’s breathtaking location and extensive amenities are certain to provide a casual and memorable stay in the Canadian Rockies. •Indoor 15m swimming pool•Indoor and Outdoor hot tub•171 well appointed rooms with configurations to suit everyone•Mountain Health and Fitness Club with full gym, sauna and massage therapy•Tennis and squash courts•Onsite Laundry Facilities•Free parking and wired or wireless internet access•Complimentary shuttle to downtown Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Banff Rocky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.