“Always A Pleasure!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Siding 29 Lodge

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Siding 29 Lodge to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Siding 29 Lodge
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   453 Marten Street | Box 1387, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1B3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #13 of 33 hotels in Banff
Calgary
“Always A Pleasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2010

It is always a pleasure to stay here on a short weekend getaway!

Underground parking, good luggage carts, easy walk downtown, pleasant decor, sunlit indoor pool and hot tub, private balcony, and pets are allowed. Recent upgrades include a microwave and refridgerator in each room and a redone breakfast area. Ask for a room facing the street as there are also good mountain views on this side.

Over the years, we have stayed here on numerous occassions. It is not a luxury hotel but we always leave in a rested mood. For a treat though, ask about the suite with a private outdoor hot tub. Superb for a special treat like New Year's Eve!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

317 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2010

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in the month of April 2010. It was one of the best experiences I had, as a tourist. The staff are amicable and helping. Very quiet location and walkable to the downtown, Banff. I would love to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

I was stay at Mountain View room with my friend -- AMAZING!! Room was quiet, clean and comfy. Hotel is close to the shopping area (Banff Avenue) and multi attractions. The hotel staffs were friendly and helpful, recommended couple hiking trails to us and told us how to get there.
I didn’t go to pool area, but looks not bad.
The hot complimentary breakfast was awesome! There is a large TV in the breakfast room, feel comfortable to stay in the room. Free underground parking.
I was stay at Banff Spring last Christmas; honestly, I think the interior of the guest room in BW is much better than Banff Springs’. I am highly recommending this hotel. It is a high quality hotel; the price we paid was totally worth it.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I recently stayed at Best Western Siding 29 Lodge as I was in Banff for business. My rate was $99 and I thought the value was very good. My room was clean & comfortable and the fridge and microwave in the room was a nice feature. The staff was very friendly & I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I appreciated the wireless internet too.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Drayton Valley, AB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

The Best Western is the first hotel I call when staying in Banff and have stayed here at least a dozen times. The staff are really easy to deal with, always happy and knowledgable. The rooms are very, very nice with a super comfortable bed. We usually get the jacuzzi suite (extremely recommended!!) with the king bed and are never disappointed! It is an amazing jacuzzi in the suite (not some bathtub with jets) that has LED color-changing lights, satellite radio, fountain, and pull-out shower head.

The price is decent; you won't find a better deal for what you get; including: a decent pool with a nice hot tub, free hot breakfast (which has been upgraded since they used to only have a cold breakfast), secure underground parking, ski lockers, etc. If you stay during the winter the price is even better!

The only issue I have with it is the parking. The underground parking is kinda cramped and if you drive a 1/2 ton truck or bigger it can be a little nerve-wracking to park. They have some parking on the street but not very much.

I absolutely recommend this hotel to everyone!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2010

had a great stay. not 5 star but clean, comfy and reasonable

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

We stayed at the Best Western Siding 29 right before the New Years Eve and I was great!
We booked 2 rooms ( one for us and the other one was for my sister in laws ) for 2 nights and we really enjoyed it..
The hotel is just walking distance to downtown and so easy for us to go for shopping and to eat.
The hotel it self was quiet and the staff was friendly. The heated underground parking was nice especially because it was snowy at that time. We wish we didn't have any New Year's Eve Party so we can stay one more night as we heard that New Years Eve in Banff always great..
That wasn't the first time for us to stay there and we absolutely will stay there again!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Siding 29 Lodge? Share your experiences!