“Cozy place with very nice owners” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Heidi's B&B to your Saves list
Heidi's B&B
Heidi's B&B
214 Otter Street | PO Box 617, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1A7, Canada   |
Ranked #27 of 34 Banff B&B and Inns
Austin
“Cozy place with very nice owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2010

I cant tell how much I loved this place. The home was very old and may not be very comfy for a lot of people. There are only 2 rooms but the owners take very good care of you and the place. We stayed 2 nights and we had to share the bathroom. Since we were mostly outdoors we didnt care about it. I liked their breakfast and also the beautiful view from the window. There was toaster, microwave, fridge, tv , vcr , movies everything in the room itself .
The bed was queen size but since I had a infant son with us I slept in a pullout couch. I would say it was very good value for our money considering the prices in Banff. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Business

Been to Heidi's B&B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Heidi's B&B

Address: 214 Otter Street | PO Box 617, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1A7, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Canadian Rockies > Banff National Park > Banff
Ranked #27 of 34 B&Bs / Inns in Banff
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Heidi's B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Heidi's B&B, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.