“Can scratch this off my bucket list” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 38 Activities in Banff
Type: Tours, Horseback Riding Stables
Attraction Details
3 attraction reviews
“Can scratch this off my bucket list”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Being from the southeastern U.S., I never thought I'd be able to go on a sleigh ride. Now I've done it, but it was not a highlight of the trip like I thought it would be. That may be my fault for not knowing what to expect. We did a private sleigh ride for four couples in the evening. Our driver was pleasant and knowledgeable. If I had it to do over again, I might check into a different sleigh ride tour I heard about in the Lake Louise area.

Visited December 2013

Calgary
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My family enjoyed the sleigh ride. Its fun and very traditional of old Christmas times. The ride is about 40 minutes and if you are lucky like we were, you will get to see elk grazing on the meadows and coyotes walking in front in the sleigh. Highly recommended activity and fun.

Visited December 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Wonderful trail ride at the end of the season.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We had lots of fun and the horses were beautiful. Our guide was knowledgable and clearly enjoyed her job. We had a small group, only 3 people, and it was great!

Visited October 2013
Bradford, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Amazing, loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We went on the 5 hour trail ride which was maybe a bit too long as our bums were very sore at the end of it, however we still absolutely loved it! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and chatty and we got to see some gorgeous views, including Bow River. The price was very reasonable and the horses lovely and well experienced. I would 100% recommend it, one of the best experiences of horse riding.

Visited May 2013
Edmonton, Canada
33 attraction reviews
“Sulphur Mountain Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Having done both the Sulphur Mountain and Spray River Rides, I figured I should actually write a review. The guides are just excellent and the scenery stunning. You don't have to be an experienced rider as they will match you with a suitable horse. The shorter Spray River Ride is likely better for beginners tho as some of the trails up Sulphur Mountain can feel a little treacherous.

This is a great company who truly seems to care about their horses and about you as a guest. Can't recommend it enough.

Visited September 2013