- budget hotel with private one bedroom with WiFi for below $100 per night;
- WiFi was speedy;
- Location is just perfect. Close to shopping district (15 seconds walk), eateies (30 seconds walk) and river (1 minute walk);
- close to free parkade (2 minutes walk)
- Noisy bed;
- very noisy corridors. If you intend to catch up on some sleep, use ear plugs;
- Noisy streets at night. Our windows were closed and still we heard ppl talking and having fun on streets in our second floor room.
All in all a decent stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.