“Good food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night
Calgary
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love the food here! The variety and quality of the burgers is great, always fresh and tasty. I love the spicy chips and the hot dog sliders. The service is hit and miss, but agreeable. It's a small place so it fills up fast and there are only a few tables where kids can sit comfortably. Otherwise be adventurous with your selections because you will not be disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

banff
“Busy bar with great deals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Every time I come to Eddie burger bar it's always busy. I feel like I'm in a trendy Toronto bar. I really want to try one of there signature items off the menu. Like there slider dogs but I can't get away from there nightly deals. Burger and a beer for under $20. Too good to pass up

South River, Ontario, Canada
“Try this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went here with my kids afer hiking for a few hours & wanted a burger and a beer. The selection of burgers & choices is great. We all enjoyed our meal and the service was good & friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Esslinjgen
“Want to have that burger bar in my neighborhood - love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

What to have for lunch? We decided on burger instead of Sushi and although I am a Sushi fan, that was definately the better decision. The small restaurant is cozy and service super friendly. The beer is a bit expensive, but that it is nearly everywhere in restaurants. The burgers however are GREAT, so are the fries. We had a veggie burger and an elk burger and both just tasted amazing. Last year my favourite veggie burger was in Vegas but that first place is now given to the one I had at Eddie's. Usually eating Veggie burgers is not much fun, they taste flat and pretty much horrible. But that one - I could eat one right now. Loved it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Fantastic Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We just arrived in Banff after a long trip from Scandinavia and wanted something quick yet delish. Eddie Burger Bar had really really good burgers. Different patties - also Veg options. The side salad (house salad) was fresh and had been tossed in a nice vinaigrette. Thumbs up.

• Visited September 2012