“Quiet, clean, well equipped and close to town. Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cottage Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Cottage Bed & Breakfast
You added Cottage Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
209 Otter Street | P.O. Box 2298, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1C1, Canada   |
Ranked #23 of 34 Banff B&B and Inns
Hampshire, UK
“Quiet, clean, well equipped and close to town. Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

I'd originally found this small apartment as a week long vacation rental on another website. I had not realised it was a B&B until I found it on Tripadvisor while looking at other things in Banff. Reading the early reviews here made me wonder if I had made an error in booking, but it seemed too late to change plans.

How glad I am that I ignored my instincts. The place is great: comfortable, spotlessly clean, well kitted out. It is in a beautifully quiet street but close to everything.

Josee the host was invariably helpful and informative, both in correspondence before our arrival and during the stay.

This was my first trip to Banff, I am already thinking about my next trip and will almost certainly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank williams_tj

beverly hills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

Josee and her husband have a great place very close to the center of town that is very quiet and comfortable. We liked having the ability to do some cooking and relaxing in our own space. Much better and more affordable than staying at a hotel. Would stay here again..Jay and Carl

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jay r
Lethbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

This B&B offers a quiet, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, allowing you to fully enjoy Banff. The owners are exceptionally inviting, personable and friendly. There was plenty of space for my daughter and I (since I needed to bring a playpen), including closet space, big enough kitchen with lots of cupboard space and living room area to enjoy quiet evenings indoors. We will definitely consider booking with Cottage B&B again in the future!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank corather
Wigtown, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

very friendly, helpfull and informative hosts who provide a very clean and comfortable self contained appartment, highly recommended

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mf4880
Delft, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

This suite is really clean and in great location in affordable price. It is at the backside of the home which gives its calmness. Me and my husband really liked it. It gives lot of privacy. In summer I think it would be very nice to seat in the garden although we had late winter weather. So we really couldn't enjoy her garden. This stay reminded us our day in Switzerland. Swiss quality staying!!! Everything in the suite is clean and mostly new. Josee, the host, is very helpful, friendly, hard-working, straight spoken lady. Upon arrival she showed us everything in the suite which made us very comfortable about the surroundings. We really liked her straight forwardness and friendliness.
One of the previous reviewer mentioned about some cleaning issues and some "funny" rules. We did not have any issues like that. In fact, she keeps the suite so clean that you will feel to clean that suite after your mess. In that scenario, it is always helpful if she shows you where all the cleaning stuffs she kept for you if you need in case.
We will highly recommend this B&B to our family and friends. This is close to Banff center (10 mins by walk), close to Banff avenue (but away from main crowd) and towards the end of the city (near the bridge on Bow river). Josee, thanks a lot for hosting us with your cleanliness and open heart. Wish to see you again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank reshmim
Drummondville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

Great little kitchen, super clean and quiet. Got lots of information about hiking, places to eat and sightseeing. Highly recommend this place... Don't look for anywhere else in Banff, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank missmaudette
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

I've stayed in Banff a number of times over the years in all types of hotels, motels, and B&B's and I saw this quaint looking little B&B on my last trip out and inquired about it for the next time I traveled. Wonderful experience from check-in to check-out. The host made us feel welcome from the very start. I plan on staying there whenever I go visit Banff. Thank you very much for allowing us to stay in your beautiful Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple