“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 333 Guest House

333 Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
333 Muskrat St, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L-1B3, Canada   |
Ranked #29 of 34 Banff B&B and Inns
Sydney
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and found this place to be great. We were made to feel very welcome by the owners. The room is large and very clean and has fridge, toaster, cutlery, etc. It is only a 3 minute walk to the main st and has off street parking. Overall I would give this place a 10/10

• Stayed July 2011

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Ft. Worth, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at 333 Guest House. The location was prime to everything you'd want to do in town -- a very quick 3-block walk put us in the center of everything. They've created a kitchenette in one corner with a refrigerator stocked with fresh juice and milk, yogurt and some pieces of fresh fruit that are restocked when supplies get low. We also had a choice of cereal or pastries. This self-serve breakfast was perfect for our needs. We could sleep in or get up super-early in search of wildlife and not have to worry that we were missing breakfast. There is a compact, fold-out table with stools where you can eat.

The beds were clean and comfortable. My friend used the bed and I slept on the foldout couch. The foldout was EXTREMELY comfortable for a hide-a-bed. I couldn't tell it wasn't a regular bed. The owners leave you directions on how to find the room if you are arriving late, which we did and I was dreading the thought of having to make up the couch, but Katie had it all ready for me to collapse into the first night. My only warning on the sleeping arrangements would be if you awaken to sunlight and you are going in the summertime, you might want to pack an eye mask. The sun comes up by 5:30am and the room has a skylight. I woke up way too early the first morning (after arriving around 1am) but the rest of the trip I was prepared for it and just burrowed under the covers or covered my eyes with a bandana.

The connected bathroom was quite spacious and though it doesn't have a bathtub, the shower stall is a good size and it has European faucets (which I only mention because they were so cool-looking, not to mention scald-proof), a wonderful shower head, and great water pressure. Everything was very clean and well-maintained.

The owners are both in the hospitality business outside of their B&B. Yannis owns the Greek restaurant in town (delicious food) and Katie works at the Maple Leaf restaurant, so they are no strangers to providing excellent service. We needed paper towels one day and Katie brought them that afternoon. She left us messages the first few days on a little chalkboard and we in turn left her a note if we needed something.

The garden right outside your door is very pretty, with several raised beds and a vegetable garden in the back. You can sit outside to eat if you'd like.

Overall, we really enjoyed having 333 Guest House as our home base. I'd happily stay there again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends

Been to 333 Guest House? Share your experiences!