Have had afternoon tea and also lunch fairly recently. Was not happy with the service on both occasions. We were the only quests at afternoon tea but after the initial service we were not spoken to again although we were there for hour and a half. The staff were reorganising the tables. At lunch there were many problems and our pre lunch drinks didn't arrive. We did get a free coffee after not receiving sugar we asked for. Very surprised as owner well known locally for running very successful restaurant in Lymington for many years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manor at Sway is an Edwardian house in the heart of the New Forest. Located in the village of Sway it offers 15 beautifully furnished bedrooms, many with views of the spectacular gardens and forest. The village of Sway is within easy distance of major cities, but is just off the beaten track of Brockenhurst, Lyndhurst and Lymington. Offering a unique New Forest experience.The restaurant at the Manor serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our chef uses only the freshest local ingredients and our seasonal menu offers diners the chance to sample the best the area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Manor at Sway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sway Manor Hotel And Restaurant
- The Manor At Sway United Kingdom