The proprietors of this hotel use their location to extract every cent they can from tourists. They don't have mini-refrigerators or even coffee makers in the rooms so the guests will be forced to buy extremely expensive meals in their cafeteria or restaurant. The price of one non-refillable cup of coffee is $3.50. It is a long drive to the next town. The rooms are very small, and just the bare minimum is provided. However, the hotel was convenient and clean and we didn't have to lug bags upstairs. There is an extra charge if you want a view, and the views are indeed stunning!
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.