We can just re-emphasize what other people are saying. Absolutely disappointed with the service of this place. We booked this hotel and unfortunately i didn't read the comments on Trip Advisor before. We tried to cancel but they had already charged the rooms to the credit card and said we have no cancellation policy - so no money back if you are not coming. After a while she wanted to reimburse 50% and finally after quite some firm talk went up to 70%. We still stopped by that hotel on our trip and were just glad that we didn't stay. It's just so run down, it's a shame. They have so much going for them by being the only ones around there and the stunning view. But instead of capitalizing on that they upset everybody. We ended up staying in Lake Louise for way better bang for our buck. If at all possible drive by this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta