The room we had was a bit dirty a couple if pillows looked like they hadn't been washed and there was dirt in the corners. On the window ledge there was lots of dead flies behind the screen. There wasn't any tea and coffee making facilities, i think this was to make you use the cafe that is on site. There was no air conditioning however there was a large ceiling fan. The view from our room was the best view we got out of all the places we stayed. I would stay again for this reason but only I would only stay for one night again but im not too fussy if you can't cope with dirt dont go.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta