I cannot praise the hotel enough. We were there two weeks ago and after 8 pm , our son went for a walk and by 10 pm, he still had not returned. We then notified the warden the owner at 10 pm. We were beside ourselves. The owner immediately mobilised a team of 8 people to go searching for him and by 2am , the police came as well as the sniffer dog. By 6 am still looking and by 715, as soon as there was daylight, the helicopter came and within 45 minutes, the helicopter located him in the woods and the team immediately went to get him.
I do not need to spell it out how we felt that night, all parents would know.
My comments are : No Michelin star for the diner, so what ! No wi fi or internet , so what ! No luxurious 5 star modern facilities, so what !! For a hotel like the Crossing , with its stunning and yet isolated location in the National Park, the owner and the staff get the most important marked for excellence right and that is - safety and the commitment to safety for all !!
I think they were outstanding, and truly praiseworthy professional displaying both quiet efficiency and real compassion for the safety and well fare of the guests.
We will always be eternally grateful to all of them and this experience of ours mean that the Crossing will always have a special and unique place in our heart.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta